~Mama's Grace*

A journal of our lives with a dash of funny, Ranting, some special events and maybe a little bit of yarn here and there.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

MIA


Seems that I've been MIA. Thanks to a halfway useless hand, I've been MIA for awhile. Makes it bad when you have a hand that doesn't want to type. Anyways, I plan on posting some photos of this past summer's vacation tomorrow( or should I say, later today. Since it is after midnight).


Oh, as an update on Grace.... she has lost 3 teeth so far and #4 is loose. Her new teeth are coming in nicely. Also, a school update... Received her progress report last week and was happy to see all "A"s. Grace is making good friends this year in 1st grade. Her little friends seem to be nice and caring. Her and her friends are normally giving goodbye hugs to each other when I pick her up in the afternoon.


The update on Bob is that he's working everyday right now. (Which is the norm. for him) Poor thing, he's had a bad case of sinuses/cold to deal with for the past week. This weather is terrible. Gets cold for a few days and then gets warmer again. I can see it now, alot of people are going to be sick most of the winter months.


A little bit of info on me is....... I'm involved with 2 knitting groups in my area. One meets in Newport News and the other in Portsmouth. Each group meets once a month. And, of course, a few of us girls are meeting up at the Starbucks near Chesp. Sq. Mall once a week for a couple hours. Spending time with other crafty people and drinking coffee can be addictive. ( Gotta get my yarn fix now! ..... lol)


Well, time to go for now. I'll post the photos next time. Until then...... (((Hugs))) ~M&G*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

mama2G

Check out CafeMom

My CafeMom screen name is: mama2G

CafeMom

Forever Friends

Check out my Group at CafeMom

Forever Friends

CafeMom