~Mama's Grace*

A journal of our lives with a dash of funny, Ranting, some special events and maybe a little bit of yarn here and there.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I know, I know!

I know, I know! I'm not posting like I should. My attention has been elsewhere here lately. So, I just gonna give a quick update.

Heading up to the mountains tomorrow morning for the weekend. I plan on taking lots of pictures of the trees. I love going up there when the leaves are changing. The colors are soooo pretty. (Yes, I know I haven't posted the pics. from our last visit up there. I'll get to it when I get back.)

Heard from Grace's teacher that she's doing very good in school. Her progress report had all A's on it. So, I'm guessing her report card will have the same. I'm very proud of her. She's doing very well in school.

Hubby's work is still steady. Working every day. But, he's been dealing with sinuses also. I feel for him. I dealt with it for about a week. But, he's still dealing with it. It's been over 2 weeks now. I think I'm gonna get him in to see the doc. when we get back. Hopefully he can get something to help the problem.

Well, that's it for now. Be back in a few days.

~Mama&Grace*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

mama2G

Check out CafeMom

My CafeMom screen name is: mama2G

CafeMom

Forever Friends

Check out my Group at CafeMom

Forever Friends

CafeMom