~Mama's Grace*

A journal of our lives with a dash of funny, Ranting, some special events and maybe a little bit of yarn here and there.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Start of 2009


Well, this year has started off bad for our family. Mom-in-law is in the hospital. She's been there since the 7th of Jan. Thinking that she had the flu, she didn't go to the doc. like she should have. Come to find out, she had a bowel obstruction. Had to do emergency surgery, now she's recovering. Hopefully she'll be coming home in the next day or so.


Other then that, I've just been spending some time w/ my crafty friends. It's good to spend time doing something you enjoy. Esp. when there's stress in your life at the moment.


Well, I have to cut this short. Home life requires my attention right now. I'll be posting later in next few days.....hopefully.


Wishing everyone a stress-free and better year to come.


~Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

mama2G

Check out CafeMom

My CafeMom screen name is: mama2G

CafeMom

Forever Friends

Check out my Group at CafeMom

Forever Friends

CafeMom