~Mama's Grace*

A journal of our lives with a dash of funny, Ranting, some special events and maybe a little bit of yarn here and there.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Principal's List


Principal's List?, you ask. It's another version of Honor Roll. Now, why am I talking about this? I'm talking about it because my daughter "Grace" has been on the Principal's List from day one of this school year (1st grade for her). I am so proud of her! I hope she keeps getting "A"s for the rest of her school years. If she can keep it up, she'll have no problems with getting into a great college. Actully, she'll have her choice in which one to go to. Woohoo!!! Yes, I admit, I'm a bragging mama....lol.


Well, that's it for now. Miss Smartie Pants is wanting dinner.... NOW(as she says). LOL!!! What a drama queen!


Best, Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

mama2G

Check out CafeMom

My CafeMom screen name is: mama2G

CafeMom

Forever Friends

Check out my Group at CafeMom

Forever Friends

CafeMom